Bar, Tavern, Restaurant & Delivery Insurance
Restaurants, bars, and taverns have unique insurance requirements. Liability insurances play a large role in the food service industry. Whether you have a small neighborhood bar or a large chain of restaurants you will want to make sure you have the right coverages in place to comprehensively cover your risk exposures.
Liquor Liability Insurance
• An absolute necessity if you are serving or selling alcohol.
• Not all liquor liability policies are created equal. Watch out for what is excluded.
Hired and Non-Owned Delivery Insurance
• Insurance that protects you and your employees that deliver in their personal vehicles.
• Premium can be controlled with proper safeguards in place.
• It is a misconception that personal auto insurance will cover a driver while he, she, or they is delivering food.
• Bands, dance floors, sports, entertainment.
• Most standard policies do not adequately address these risks.
Property and General Liability Insurance
• The foundation of a comprehensive insurance solution for any business.
• Employment Practices Liability Insurance covers your risk associated with having employees.
• Stop Gap Insurance covers your liability as it may arise from a worker’s comp claim.
• Crime coverage covers theft by employees.
51% of liquor liability claims come from assault and battery which is excluded on many liquor liability policies.*
Personal auto insurance often excludes coverage for business use of an auto including delivering food.
*Data provide by Illinois Casualty Company
Did You Know?
Discover How Bellwether Can Benefit You.