Auto Insurance is not a one size fits all solution, and online tools don’t accurately predict your real needs. There are many options to choose from and we can help you find the best coverage to meet your needs.
Choose Your Deductible
• Deductibles are fully adjustable to suit your needs. They can range from zero
• While the industry average is $500, you can adjust your deductible to help
manage your premium - A higher deductible will reduce your premium.
Bundle Home & Auto Insurance for Added Savings
• If you bundle your auto coverage with your home or other insurance
policies with the same company, you can realize significant savings.
• Should there be a covered incident involving your home and auto you can
have just one deductible.
Accident and Minor Ticket Forgiveness
• Accident forgiveness prevents your insurance premium from increasing in
the event of a single first accident. It usually only applies to your first at-fault
accident and then only if your driving record is otherwise clean.
• Minor Ticket Forgiveness protects you from an increase in the event of a
• These types of options cost a little more, but can save you money in the long
• Loan lease gap coverage pays the difference between the unpaid amount
due on the loan or lease and the actual cash value of the vehicle (no more
than 125% in the event of a total loss on the vehicle).
• Gap coverage is highly recommended for anyone who owes a significant
amount on a vehicle.
Enhanced coverage options for added protection include:
• Rental car
• Zero deductible, full glass coverage
• Original equipment parts for covered repairs
• Coverage for items in the vehicle
Did You Know?
Distracted driving is the leading cause of automobile accidents.
It normally happens within 20 miles from home.
It can be fatal on higher speed, two lane roads.
With Telematic Driving Monitors, positive driving habits are rewarded over a period of time.
Discover How Bellwether Can Benefit You.