Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial Property Insurance covers not only your building, but also property, equipment and business income. And just like other coverages, it can be completely customized to meet the needs of your growing business.
Whether you rent or own, it’s important to protect your business space.
• Most commercial landlords require tenants to carry set minimum coverage
and name them as an additional insured on the policy.
• If you rent a space and make improvements to the property at your own
expense, you’ll want to cover that investment.
Commercial Property Insurance covers things you may not have thought of including:
• Outdoor signage and light fixtures.
• Employee's personal property
• Customer's personal property.
Protect your business property and equipment.
• It’s important to cover all of your property against loss including computers, furniture and machinery.
One catastrophic loss, such as a fire, can put you out of business. Commercial Property Insurance is an affordable way to protect your business and your future.
Did You Know?
Discover How Bellwether Can Benefit You.