Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance covers your liabilities as a business owner with respect to you or your employees operating vehicles as part of your day-to-day business operations.
Commercial Auto Insurance covers virtually any type of vehicle licensed for road use including cars, trucks, trailers and buses.
• Vehicles owned by you, your business, your employees, or rented or
borrowed for use in your business are covered.
• If an employee uses his personal car to make a delivery and an accident
occurs, the business owner has liability.
Commercial Auto Insurance covers:
• The business owner while owning or operating a covered auto.
• Employees while using a covered auto with permission.
• Employees while loading or unloading property to or from a covered auto.
Personal auto insurance does not provide adequate protection in most circumstances.
Did You Know?
Discover How Bellwether Can Benefit You.